Community bike ride for riders of all ages and skill levels.
Bike rides are every other Wednesday evening starting and ending at various locations from 8 to 15 miles in length and last 1 to 1.5 hours in duration.
If a ride is cancelled due to weather, follow the schedule as listed.
For more information or questions, call (906) 932-2020 or (906) 285-3142 and ask for Sam or Anne. You can also call Hobby Wheel at (906) 932-3332 for questions.
2019 Complete Schedule
- May 15th Cold Iron Brewing Ironwood Start of Superior Bike Rides 6:30 pm.
- May 22nd Bessemer VFW Bessemer 6:30 p.m.
- May 29th Rigonis Bar Ayer St. Ironwood 6:30 pm
- June 5th Brewsters Ironwood 6:30 p.m.
- June 12th Don & GG’s Hwy US-2 Ironwood 6:30 pm.
- June 19th Golden Dragon ironwood 6:30 p.m.
- June 26th Joanie’s Side Kicks Iron Belt Wisconsin 6:30 pm.
- July 10th Bank Club Hurley start time 6:30 pm.
- July 17th Festival Ironwood 6:30 pm.
- July 24th Cold Iron Brewing in Ironwood start time 6:30 pm.
- July 28th ride from M & N intersection to St Germain and back.
- August 7h Don & GG’s in Ironwood start time 6:30 pm.
- August 11th ride from Manitowish Waters to Boulder Junction and back 30-mile ride all on paved trail.
- Time Change to 6:00 pm start time starting August 14th.
- August 14th Bessemer VFW start time 6:00 p.m.
- August 21h Rigonis Bar Ironwood start time 6:00 pm.
- August 25th ride from Mercer to Manitowish Waters and back 20-mile ride.
- September 4th Bessemer VFW start time 6:00 pm.
- September 8th ride from Bayfield to Madeline island and back using ferry to get to Island for 20-mile ride on Island
- September 11th Cold Iron Brewing Ironwood 6:00 p.m.
- Fall Cider Ride Everson’s House date not set yet.
Dates & Times not yet set for these Weekend Rides along with other rides not yet scheduled.
Madeline Island Ride, Manitowish Waters to Boulder Ride & Back.
Mercer to Manitowish Waters and Back, Musky Lake to St. Germain and Back