ATTENTION: The Ironwood Carnegie Library Friends of the Library Autumn Book Sale is coming up on October 14th, and they are taking book donations! Here’s the scoop!
1. They ask that you bring your donations during library hours. Please don’t leave boxes outside of the library, particularly when they are closed. Hours are: Monday and Friday 9am to 5pm Tuesday and Thursday noon to 5pm Saturday 9am to noon.
2. If you can’t get here during business hours, give them a call at (906) 932-0203 and they’ll set up a time for you to bring in your books!
3. They take like new books-please, nothing musty, torn, or outdated, please!
4. No VCR tapes, outdated non-fiction (medical, political, etc.) No encyclopedias, textbooks, or Readers Digest Condensed Books, No magazines unless you call us first to find out if it is a subscription they might take.
5. Call us if you have questions! 906.932.0203
Thanks in advance for your donations! The proceeds from the sale are used for many of our programs and for building needs that we cannot cover through our budget. Thank you, Friends, for all of the support!!